About Quinoa Salad:
This quinoa salad is refreshing and delicious. It is simply made with boiled quinoa, boiled white chickpeas, freshly chopped vegetable, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, and olive oil. This salad is very healthy. Quinoa is a supper food and it helps in weight loss.
Health Benefits of Quinoa:
- Quinoa is very nutritious.
- It is high in fiber.
- Quinoa is gluten-free.
- It is very high in protein.
- Quinoa is good for blood sugar control.
- It is rich in magnesium and iron.
- It is high in antioxidants.
- It helps in weight loss.
- 1 cup of boiled quinoa.
- 1/2 cup of boiled sweet corn.
- 1 medium sized onion finely chopped.
- Chopped green chilies to taste.
- Salt to taste.
- Finely chopped coriander leaves.
- 1 medium sized tomato finely chopped.
- 1 medium sized cucumber finely chopped.
- 1 green capsicum finely chopped.
- 1 carrot finely chopped or grated.
- 1/2 cup boiled white chickpeas.
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper or to taste.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or vinegar.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Note: You may increase or decrease the quantity of ingredients depending on for how many people you are making for and you may add any kind of boiled beans or vegetables of your choice.
Making of Quinoa Salad:
- Take a mixing bowl and add boiled quinoa, boiled sweet corn, and boiled white chickpeas.
- Now add all the chopped vegetables along with chopped coriander leaves and chopped green chilies.
- Add salt to taste, black pepper powder to taste, olive oil, and lemon juice.
- Combine them all together nicely.
- Serve this healthy salad immediately or cover and keep in the fridge for 1 hour and serve chilled.