About Potato Salad:
Potato Salad is a dish made with boiled potatoes, fresh vegetables, and spices. It is generally considered a side dish, as it usually accompanies the main course. It is a very simple, easy, and healthy salad that you can serve at lunch, dinner, or at snack time.
Benefits of Potato:
- Reduces inflammation.
- Regulates blood pressure.
- Improves brain health.
- Helps in digestion.
- Helps in sleep.
- Good for bone.
- Reduces premenstrual symptoms.
- Good for skin.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Removes dead skin cells.
- 3-4 medium sized potatoes boiled, peeled and diced.
- 1 medium sized onion finely chopped.
- 1 tomato finely chopped.
- 1 small cucumber finely chopped.
- Finely chopped green chilies to taste.
- Salt to taste.
- Some finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Some finely chopped mint leaves.
- Black pepper powder to taste.
- 1 lemon juice.
- 1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin seed powder (optional).
Method of Making Potato Salad:
- Take a mixing bowl and add diced potatoes.
- Now add chopped tomatoes, onions, cucumber, green chilies, coriander leaves, mint leaves, black pepper powder, roasted cumin powder, lemon juice, and salt to taste and combine them all together nicely.
- Now your healthy potato salad is ready to serve. You can serve this immediately or you can keep in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes and serve chilled.