About Beetroot and Carrot Smoothie:
Beetroot and Carrot smoothie is a very healthy, filling, and very easy to make with minimum ingredients. You can make this in a busy morning and or at lunch time.
Health Benefits of Beetroot:
- It is very nutrient with very less calories.
- Helps to keep blood pressure in check.
- It improves digestion.
- It helps in weight loss.
- It has anti-cancer properties.
- Beetroot fights inflammation.
- Boosts physical stamina.
- Supports brain health.
Health Benefits of Carrot:
- Good for eye health.
- Helps in weight loss.
- Helps in digestion.
- Fights cholesterol and boosts heart health.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Boosts skin health.
- Boosts immunity.
- 1 beetroot roughly chopped.
- 1 carrot roughly chopped.
- 1-1/2 cups of curd.
- 5-6 soaked almonds.
- 1 tablespoon flaxseeds.
- 1 tablespoon honey or 3-4 soaked dates for sweetness (optional).
Note: You may increase or decrease the quantity of ingredients depending on for how many people you are making for.
Making of Beetroot and Carrot Smoothie:
- Take a blending jar and add chopped vegetables.
- Add soaked almonds and flaxseeds.
- Add curd and honey or dates.
- Blend them nicely until its smooth and creamy.
- Serve this immediately at breakfast or at lunch.